Planning for Document Accessibility
Making PDF, Word, PowerPoint documents accessible
Most organizations have thousands of documents, the list is endless. Organizations are struggling to create a plan and to remediate existing documents and ensure that all new content created is accessible.
At 247 Accessible Documents, after working on more that 2 million documents, we know how to assist organizations to create a strategy & a plan to make documents accessible. Document Accessibility is a key part of your accessibility requirement and compliance under ADA, Section 508 & AODA. As organizations, we can no longer ignore document accessibility.
Look around your organization, you would have:
Request for Volume PricingAll fields are mandatory.
PDF, Word, Excel, PPT, InDesign
How do we plan for document accessibility?
AT 247 Accessible Documents, we work with you to understand and create a plan for:
- Existing or legacy documents
- New Documents being created
With expertise in WCAG 2.0, Section 508, ADA accessibility standards and guidelines, our team helps you achieve 504 and 508 compliance for PDF accessibility. The team helps you to think of how you can approach this and how you can build accessibility into your existing processes by:
- Analyzing & updating your Brand Guidelines
- Creating Content for training your teams on document accessibility
- Providing Training to Content Creators & Designers on the basic things that they can implement
- Creating a priority plan with Legacy Documents
- Aligning processes to ensure new documents are accessible
- Ensuring accessibility of digital content as a part of localization and translation services
Don't wait, reach out to us to start a discussion on how you can plan & implement & manage your Accessible PDFs, Word & PowerPoint to meet compliance needs and document accessibility enterprise wide. Achieve Section 504 and Section 508 compliance for PDF accessibility in the most cost effective manner. We also provide Section 508 compliant localization and translation services for all your digital content.
- 3 simple things to do to make your PowerPoint Presentations Accessible October 6, 2021
- 3 Resources for Creating Accessible PDFs September 22, 2021
- Accessible Word Document Checklist September 16, 2021
Excellent service and reliable delivery of files. It’s also a pleasure working with everyone on staff for billing and invoicing.