Planning for Document Accessibility
Making PDF, Word, PowerPoint documents accessible
Most organizations have thousands of documents, the list is endless. Organizations are struggling to create a plan and to remediate existing documents and ensure that all new content created is accessible.
At 247 Accessible Documents, after working on more that 2 million documents, we know how to assist organizations to create a strategy & a plan to make documents accessible. Document Accessibility is a key part of your accessibility compliance and requirements under ADA, Section 508 & AODA. As organizations, we can no longer ignore document accessibility.
Look around your organization, you would have:
Request for Premium Pricing
All fields are mandatory.
Simple & Fixed
PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
How do we plan for document accessibility?
AT 247 Accessible Documents, we work with you to understand and create a plan for:
- Existing or legacy documents
- New Documents being created
With expertise in WCAG 2.0, Section 508, ADA accessibility standards and guidelines, our team assist you to think of how you can approach this and how you can build accessibility into your existing processes by:
- Analyzing & updating your Brand Guidelines
- Creating Content for training your teams on document accessibility
- Providing Training to Content Creators & Designers on the basic things that they can implement
- Creating a priority plan with Legacy Documents
- Aligning processes to ensure new documents are accessible
Don't wait, reach out to us to start a discussion on how you can plan & implement & manage your Accessible PDFs, Word & PowerPoint to meet compliance needs and document accessibility enterprise wide.
- Making Tables & Links Accessible in PowerPoint June 11, 2020
- 3 simple things to do to make your presentations accessible April 16, 2020
- Top 5 Resources to help you write better Image Descriptions March 27, 2019
G3ict relies on 247 Accessible Documents as its trusted advisor for its document accessibility needs: we like the professionalism, speed and creativity of its team when complex issues need to be resolved. And, knowing that two-third of 247 Accessible Documents dedicated employees are persons with disabilities gives us an additional motivation to support an organization which walks the talk!