Accessible Documents for Disability Support Services
Ensure accessibility and equal access to books and learning materials
Types of Documents
Every student has the right to education! 247 Accessible Documents assist universities and educational institutes in providing students as well as educators with a disability access to text books, learning materials, forms, and information in an accessible format.
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Admission / Examination Forms
- Instructional Materials
- Application Forms
On Demand Accessible Documents Made Easy
Simple & Fixed
PDF, Word, Powerpoint
How we support Disability Support Services?
247 Accessible Documents assist universities and educational institutes in providing students as well as educators with a disability access to textbooks, learning materials, forms, and information in an accessible format.
247 Accessible Documents works with primary, secondary, and higher educational institutes across the globe.
We assist organizations to comply with the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Section 508, Section 504 and WCAG.
Whether you are a single person, Disability Support Service (DSS) office or work with a dedicated team of professionals, we can support you to provide accessible learning material to your students in a timely and efficient manner.
Why Accessible Documents?
- Supports students & educators with disability using various assistive technology products with accessible books and curriculum.
- Support Disability Support Service teams and Special Educators to provide accessible curriculum to students.
- Meet your compliance as per IDEA, AODA, WCAG, Section 508, Section 504.
- Ensure that the students application brochures and PDF forms are accessible.
- Specializes in STEM subjects and can provide MathML support based on the format of the document.
G3ict relies on 247 Accessible Documents as its trusted advisor for its document accessibility needs: we like the professionalism, speed and creativity of its team when complex issues need to be resolved. And, knowing that two-third of 247 Accessible Documents dedicated employees are persons with disabilities gives us an additional motivation to support an organization which walks the talk!