Accessible Documents for Publishers
Ensure business with equal access to books, documents & curriculums
Document Accessibility for Publishers
Persons with disability don’t have the option to buy and read a book as and when they want to. At 247 Accessible Documents, we convert a high-volume of books and curriculum into accessible format fully tested by people with disabilities.
- Text Books or Learning Materials
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Chapter Presentations
PDF, Word, Excel, PPT, InDesign
How we support Organizations?
Why Publishers should provide Accessible Documents?
- Meet your compliance and manage risk as per Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504 and Section 508.
- Conform to accessibility standards and guidelines like PDF/UA, MathML, EPUB3, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and 2.0
- Ensure Accessible PDF of all important documents of all municipal, central, state, provincial or federal departments
- Accessible PDF forms ensuring better data collection
- Meet the procurement requirements of Governments, State as well as Federal which comply with Section 508
- Updates VPATs to provide information of document accessibility as per Section 508 compliance
Excellent! Every interaction is great. Whenever we reach out to the support team they are incredibly responsive and very friendly. Just a great organization to partner with on such important work.