Accessible Documents for Publishers
Ensure business with equal access to books, documents & curriculums
Document Accessibility for Publishers
Persons with disability don’t have the option to buy and read a book as and when they want to. At 247 Accessible Documents, we convert a high-volume of books and curriculum into accessible format fully tested by people with disabilities.
- Text Books or Learning Materials
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Chapter Presentations
Request for Volume Pricing
All fields are mandatory.
How we support Organizations?
Why Publishers should provide Accessible Documents?
- Meet your compliance and manage risk as per Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504 and Section 508.
- Conform to accessibility standards and guidelines like PDF/UA, MathML, EPUB3, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and 2.0
- Ensure Accessible PDF of all important documents of all municipal, central, state, provincial or federal departments
- Accessible PDF forms ensuring better data collection
- Meet the procurement requirements of Governments, State as well as Federal which comply with Section 508
- Updates VPATs to provide information of document accessibility as per Section 508 compliance