Accessible Documents for Publishers
Ensure business with equal access to books, documents & curriculums
Document Accessibility for Publishers
Persons with disability don’t have the option to buy and read a book as and when they want to. At 247 Accessible Documents, we convert a high-volume of books and curriculum into accessible format fully tested by people with disabilities.
- Text Books or Learning Materials
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Chapter Presentations
247 Accessible Documents can assist you to ensure that your books and curriculum's are accessible in the most accurate and cost effective manner and deliver:
Request for Volume Pricing
All fields are mandatory.
How we support Organizations?
247 Accessible Documents works with publishers around the globe to ensure books, teaching material and curriculum is accessible to enable people with disabilities.
Publishers providing books in accessible format, have the business opportunity of servicing the needs of this target audience.
247 Accessible Documents ensures that your textbooks and ancillary teaching material are made accessible to all and adheres to accessibility standards and guidelines such as American Disabilities Act (ADA), Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Section 508, and Section 504.
We can support you even if it is a single book which has been requested or if you would like to look at an entire series of books into accessible curriculum.
Why Publishers should provide Accessible Documents?
- Meet your compliance and manage risk as per Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), HHS, Section 504 and Section 508.
- Conform to accessibility standards and guidelines like PDF/UA, MathML, EPUB3, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- Ensure Accessible PDF of all important documents of all municipal, central, state, provincial or federal departments
- Accessible PDF forms ensuring better data collection
- Meet the procurement requirements of Governments, State as well as Federal which comply with Section 508
- Updates VPATs to provide information on document accessibility as per Section 508 compliance