Accessible Documents for Disability Support Services
Ensuring accessible E-texts for students with disabilities
Accessible E-texts and documents at Universities
Every student has the right to education! The E-text team at 247 Accessible Documents assist universities and educational institutes in providing students as well as educators with a disability access to E-texts including text books, learning materials, forms, brochures, journals and other information in an accessible format.
- Fixed & Simple Pricing
- Quick Turnaround
- Instant Quotes with Delivery Date
- Tested by People with Disabilities
In addition, at 247 Accessible Documents, we also write the Image Description, work STEM content and support MathML.
Request for Volume PricingAll fields are mandatory.
PDF, Word, Excel, PPT, InDesign
How we support Disability Support Services?
Why Accessible E-text at Universities Matters?
- Supports students & educators with disability using various assistive technology products with accessible books and curriculum.
- Support Disability Support Service teams and Special Educators to provide accessible textbooks to students with disabilities.
- Meet your compliance as per IDEA, AODA, ADA, Section 508, Section 504 and conform to WCAG 2.1.
- Ensure that the students application brochures and PDF forms are accessible.
- Provide STEM books and learning material to ensure equal access to students with disabilities.
Great! Everyone I interacted with was professional, courteous, and met commitments. The outcomes were as expected, and the costs quite good.