Accessible Documents for Healthcare & Insurance
Ensure accessibility and equal access to healthcare & insurance documents
Document Accessibility for Healthcare & Insurance
The 247 Portal supports in conversion of high-volume healthcare and insurance documents into accessible format tested by people with disabilities in the most cost effective manner. We ensure healthcare brochures, billing statements, directories, forms and publications are provided in accessible format.
- Fixed & Simple Pricing
- Instant Quotes with Delivery Date
- Quick Turnaround
- Tested by People with Disabilities
How we support Healthcare & Insurance Providers?
247 Accessible Documents works closely with healthcare and insurance providers to ensure that people with disabilities have equal access as everyone.
As per the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504, Section 508, WCAG and Affordable Healthcare Act, as healthcare and insurance providers we can bridge the gaps by providing them the information in accessible formats.
People with disabilities need to be aware of various government services and how to access and avail various benefits.
We work with Section 508 co-ordinators and ADA co-ordinators in organizations, to assist to make their documents accessible.
Why do Accessible Documents Matter in Healthcare & Insurance?
At 247 Accessible Documents, we work with you to understand and create a plan to:
- Meet your compliance and manage risk as per Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 508, 504 or Affordable Healthcare Act
- Conform to PDF/UA and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- Ensure Accessible PDF of all important documents including Explanation of Benefits (EOB), Summary of Benefits (SB), and Statements & Billing
- Ensure better data collection by using Accessible PDF Forms
Use the 247 Portal to upload your documents and receive accessible documents .
Excellent! Every interaction is great. Whenever we reach out to the support team they are incredibly responsive and very friendly. Just a great organization to partner with on such important work.
- Essentia Health