Accessible Documents for Publishers
Ensure business with equal access to books, documents & curriculums
Persons with disability don’t have the option to buy and read a book as and when they want to. At 247 Accessible Documents, we convert a high-volume of books and curriculum into accessible format fully tested by people with disabilities.
- Text Books or Learning Materials
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Chapter Presentations
On Demand Accessible Documents Made Easy
Simple & Fixed
PDF, Word, Powerpoint
How we support Organizations?
247 Accessible Documents works with publishers around the globe to ensure books, teaching material and curriculum is accessible to enable people with disabilities. Publishers providing books in accessible format, have the business opportunity of servicing the needs of this target audience.
247 Accessible Documents ensures that your textbooks and ancillary teaching material are made accessible to all and adheres to accessibility standards and guidelines such as American Disabilities Act (ADA), Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Section 508, and Section 504.
Publishers need to embrace inclusive publishing and ensure they deliver solutions as per the needs of their customers.
We can support you even if it is a single book which has been requested or if you would like to look at an entire series of books into accessible curriculum.
Why Accessible Documents?
- Meet your compliance and manage risk as per Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504, Section 508, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) or Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- Ensure Accessible PDF of all important documents of all municipal, central, state, provincial or federal departments.
- Accessible PDF forms ensuring better data collection.
- Fast and accurate remediation of government documents.
- Upfront Pricing.
G3ict relies on 247 Accessible Documents as its trusted advisor for its document accessibility needs: we like the professionalism, speed and creativity of its team when complex issues need to be resolved. And, knowing that two-third of 247 Accessible Documents dedicated employees are persons with disabilities gives us an additional motivation to support an organization which walks the talk!